With only 22 days of summer left, many people are excited to see what the Fall season will bring! Besides the pleasant cooler temperatures and warm colors, those living and visiting the Calabash and Myrtle Beach area will find another trend, a growing community. New residents and homes are expected to be a popular trend here in the Crow Creek community these last few weeks of summer and continue into the Fall. Keep reading to discover why visitors are becoming residents in the Calabash area and more specifically in the Crow Creek community.
Why Calabash, NC?
Crow Creek’s Community Sales Director, Trish Ferber, shares what she has gathered in the many years she has been here:
The great thing about living along the Southern coast of NC is that it has given me an opportunity to meet many interesting and very savvy people. I thought I would pass along to you, some of the reasons they have chosen North Carolina–and the quaint community of Crow Creek. I am sure that they would not mind sharing with you the benefits from their research and insight:
- 4 Moderate Seasons
- Convenient to Wilmington NC and Myrtle Beach SC airports
- Abundance of natural resources and charming towns to visit – from the coast to the Mountains
- NC Southern Coastal Region remains a value market and highly desired
- Crow Creek Golf Club sits – conveniently – between Historical Wilmington and Sun-Fun Capital Myrtle Beach. An abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Short distance to beaches
- Crow Creek has a variety of amenities and social events
- Crow Creek Golf Club is a luxury, private and gated community
September’s Featured Home
This custom home built by Douglas Builders was completed earlier this summer! It is located on Old Salem Way. The beautiful home is receiving several compliments on its style and layout!
Meet Our Community!
In past newsletters, we have reserved a section for meeting residents throughout the community. However, after an incredible event directed by Crow Creek residents on August, 27th, we felt the need to recognize the community as a whole. Many members of the community raised $22,500 for the Communities in Schools organization. This wonderful organization affects several students in Brunswick County.
For those who are first learning about Crow Creek or have just became residents, you will quickly find out how diverse the residents are yet they form strong, lasting bonds. This, what many residents call family atmosphere, has allowed them to grow, reach out to residents in tough times, celebrate triumphs, form several activity clubs and events, and even contribute to Brunswick County in a significant way. Crow Creek is proud to have this strong community and is looking forward to what the future holds.
Parade of Homes
This October, Crow Creek is excited to feature homes in the Parade of Homes. Be sure to check them out in our beautiful community this October.
Model Homes Now Open!
Don’t feel like building? Crow Creek has two model homes now open! Stop by for a tour today.
Fun Events To Check Out This September
Below is a small list of what the Calabash and surrounding areas has to offer. Click HERE to see more events!
- 27th Annual Oak Island Art Guild Arts & Crafts Festival – September 3rd
- Summer Concert – Soul On The Beach at Calabash Park – September 6th
- Carolina Soul Festival – September 10th (Just past Crow Creek’s Front Entrance on Hwy 17 S)
- Summer Concert – Andrew Thielen Band – September 16th, 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex, Little River, SC
- Brunswick County Intercultural Festival (Bolivia) – September 17th
- Purple Feet Festival (Ocean Isle Beach) – September 17th
- Southport Wooden Boat Show – September 24th